Welcome to Adorable Home Care
We support you to make a difference in your life
Adorable Home Care is registered under NDIS to provide support for people with disabilities.
- Adorable Home Care (AHC) is made by people with disabilities and staff are led by our customers.
- We work in collaboration with people with disabilities to ensure that they have real choice and control over their services.
- Adorable Home Care services are customer oriented. We work together in respect of our customer’s needs.
- It is a customer’s choice to determine when he/she wants the service to be done.
- Customers can choose to manage their own roster independently or our staff can do it for you; you as the customer you can choose your level of involvement
- Our prices are competitive, we charge lower the NDIS set price.
- We are available 24 hours a day, to make sure our customers stay in the community and live independently.
Disability & Aged Care Sectors
NEED OF STAFF TO COVER YOUR SHIFT ?
HOW TO BOOK A STAFF
If it is urgent, you can call the office number on 08 8252 1556. If the shift is in two days or more, you can either call or complete contact form and submit with all information. The coordinator will confirm the booking as soon as possible.
We engage and inspire
Value for Money
Why Choose Us ?
At Adorable Home Care, we offer a needs-based approach to healthcare whereby we personalize our services to exceed our client’s needs and expectations. Based on client interests, we develop an activity schedule to foster greater happiness. We diligently follow up with our clients to ensure their full satisfaction.
Trained, certified, and insured Support Workers
Our team of support Workers are compassionate, professional, and respectful of your culture and traditions. They are carefully selected to fulfil your needs and provide you with the highest level of customer experience. We only select support workers that we would be comfortable having in our own homes and caring for our own families.
WHAT IS COVID-19?
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness caused by a new virus. The virus can spread from person to person. Symptoms may include fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell.
WE CAN ALL HELP STOP THE SPREAD:
- Get tested if you have symptoms (even if mild). •
- Practise good hygiene. •
- Download the COVIDSafe app.
- Keep 1.5 metres distance from others wherever, whenever possible.